Friday, March 7, 2008

thoughtful

I really love getting comments on my blog, and flickr, and just connecting with people through the infite tubes of the internet.:) Often though, I just read other blogs and never comment or email people, as much as I might enjoy or be inspired by them. So, it's my resolution for the new week to do a bit more connecting.

This was inspired a little bit by Carrie & Danielle's friday focus. I think I might start doing these little resolutions on a semi-weekly basis.

Other nice things this friday:

-thinking about the rob & big DVD making its way to my mailbox in a few days. I LOVE this show and it makes me laugh so hard every week. hijinx!

-fun friday lunch out with my coworkers today

-signing up for the Apartment Therapy Spring Cure. I have been meaning to do so much with our house but I always end up slacking or ignoring it. Maybe this will give me the boost I need. . . .

-my Pandora "Cat Stevens" station. Soothing sounds of the seventies, totally mellow.

-a whole weekend with no plans. lots of time for relaxing and working on fun projects!

happy weekend. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh, I love pandora too and I've got a hem station that just kills. The great thing is that no stations for a particular artist will ever be the same, person to person. My boyfriend is always trying to convert me to lastfm, but I've spent so much time invested in some of my pandora stations that it would be impossible to let them go.

willikat said...

hi, just connecting. :)

willikat said...

hi, just connecting. :)