Thursday, January 24, 2008

Sweet Sweet P

finally project runway is starting to get good! I was a little worried about this season.

my favorites so far are jillian and sweet p. can't stand christian. everyone else i'm kinda "eh" about. but at least it's getting better and the last few challenges have been really fun.

I think this is one of my favorite outfits of the season thus far:

sweet p's dress for the levi's challenge.



okay, also. the couture shows in paris are happening right now. surprisingly there were a lot of things I saw on style.com fashion shows that weren't crazy and over the top, but really inspiring and exciting. like these flats from the chanel show:

I would buy all these. adorable!

1 comment:

Tori said...

I think Sweet P's dress should have won. So chic! Ricky winning was a big shock to me.

(This is Tori Rosin, by the way. I live in Evanston now. Hello.)