Monday, May 25, 2009

the end of May

update! i returned the skirt. I figured $70 for something I'll wear once or twice a month in the summer isn't worth it. Instead I bought this one


which I assume I will wear at least 8,000 times. Seriously, I love a good denim skirt. 

Everything else in life is just flowing along. For some reason I've been having a harder time dropping David off at daycare. . . He is just so amazingly cute these days that I hate to not be around him much during the day, especially when work is challenging, as it has been this week. But I am thankful that the time we do have together is so much fun. 

May is always my favorite month and I'm sad to see it coming to an end. Springtime is the best and it always seems so short. 

2 comments:

justem said...

LOVE that skirt.
I like it even better than the other one. The other one was really fun...but this one is cute and functional! :)

Bri said...

That's really cute! They do a lot of stuff that buttons up the side and I think it's great - it's very, shall we say, camouflaging?